We provide entire steam stations, replacement, repair and surveys of existing systems. A comprehensive review will provide a plan to improve your system, conserve energy and ultimately save money.
Systems surveys include (but are not limited to):
- Steam trap surveys to find out where your energy is being lost
- Pneumatic valve pressure tests
- Valve performance and identification of leaks and seal damage
Control systems upgrades using our proprietary Building Management System or “BMS” are provided in conjunction with CP3 Energy.
The BMS energy control system:
- is designed to optimize steam usage by providing the building systems with only the steam they require
- provides operators the ability to reduce system psi and building consumption when the heating load is low
- can be setup automatically utilizing an outdoor reset schedule or via switches and meters
Learn more about the BMS Energy Control System HERE